Training Administration and Compliance System (TRACS)
Regulatory compliance doesn’t end with training.
Documentation and reporting are important components to the mix.
TRACS is a major new member of the IMC Courseware Library. With
TRACS, IMC offers a truly intelligent solution to help you keep track of
The TRACS system gives you tremendous flexibility and capability
to improve and streamline your registration, performance tracking and reporting
procedures. And it fully supports LAN networking of data, so you can track
and review your trainees’ progress anywhere on the network.
TRACS gives you unprecedented control over registration and reporting.
Pre-register your students over your network to save time. Prepare training
logs and reports with a few simple mouse clicks. Other features let you
view ongoing training results and performance for any registered student,
for each and every course in your training regimen. Once you have specified
a set of students and sorted the data, you can quickly and easily print
detailed reports to help you meet the requirements of OSHA, to schedule
refresher training, and for other needs.
offers the following key features:
- combines the course setup and employee training data for all IMC
courses into a single performance tracking database -- for use on stand-alone
training systems or on a local area network
- eliminates the need to run separate administrative programs for
each IMC course on each system
- allows easy registration and enrollment of employees in multiple
courses (and on multiple systems in a local area network)
- offers powerful and flexible capabilities for viewing and printing
of employee training performance data -- such as:
- sort reports on any field in employee record
- filter records by training dates, test scores, courses, etc.
- generate detailed or tabular reports of user-selected data fields
- offers an easy means to configure multiple courses from a single
menu of installed courses
- includes 3 built-in levels of security for administrators and supervisors
For more information, please contact:
| Home Page | Company
Profile | Product Information | Overview
of Interactive Training | Courseware Development
Program | Register for Future Announcements |
Copyright (c) , Interactive Media Communications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved