The Hazard Communication Training Program
"Safety Matters: Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace"
A comprehensive, full-motion multimedia training program from
Interactive Media Communications on the hazards associated with industrial
chemicals, and precautions to help reduce injury and illness in the workplace.
Real-life dramatization with live action video, audio, high quality graphics,
and animation make the learning engaging for the student.
- Designed to meet the training requirements of the OSHA Hazard Communication
Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200).
- Covers material safety data sheets, labels, lists, chemical hazards,
dangers of exposure, and strategies for recognizing and controlling chemical
- Includes specialized administrative software to track each student's
progress, stores a permanent record of their training, and generates detailed
- Developed with the participation of General Motors and the United
Auto Workers. Adopted by the Federal Government to train over 2 million
- Available in CD-ROM and videotape/study guide formats.
This HAZCOM CD-ROM course is available in two versions -- a one-disc Compliance
version (Item # 3300-1) and a two-disc Comprehensive version (Item # 3300-A2).
Both include summaries and exercises on the topics covered.
DISC 1: COMPLIANCE TRAINING
... includes the following lessons:
Lesson 1: Recognizing Chemical Hazards
- Understanding Exposure
- Detecting Chemical Hazards
- Reacting to Emergencies
Lesson 2: Evaluating the Chemicals You Use
- Material Safety Data Sheets
DISC 2: ADVANCED TOPICS
... for companies desiring more in-depth training, includes the
following additional lessons:
Lesson 3: Understanding Hazard Control
- Employee Training and Preparation
- Strategies for Controlling Chemical Hazards
- Work Practices
- Personal Protective Equipment
Lesson 4: Case Study Simulations
Real-life simulations challenging the student's understanding
of the information presented.
Both Compliance and Comprehensive versions include a Final Test designed
to highlight those areas which may require additional review.
IMC's "Safety matters: Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace"
won a Blue Ribbon at the AVC "Cindy" Multimedia Awards.
For more information, please contact:
| Home Page | Company
Profile | Product Information | Overview
of Interactive Training | Courseware Development
Program | Register for Future Announcements
Copyright (c) , Interactive Media Communications, Inc.
All Rights Reserved